FIVE WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR PHONE'S DATA:
1. Only turn your Wi-Fi on when you need to.
(That'll prevent people like Glenn being able to intercept your phone's traffic)
2. Uninstall apps you no longer use.
(Even if you're not using them, many apps still run in the background, gathering data)
3. Don't name your phone with your own name.
(This can be added to other information about you to form a profile)
4. Turn off Location Services when you're not using them
5. Consider turning off mobile data when you're not using it.